The city of Chicago’s Boystown neighborhood is known for its thriving culture and lively nightlife. There are many eventful things to enjoy including experiencing inspiring performances at the Briar Street Theatre and dining out at North Halsted’s bar and restaurant district. Our location in Boystown is also fairly close to the Belmont Harbor and Wrigley Field!
We love having our location on Halsted St because it is known to dominate the heart of this commercial district. Halsted St. caters to a lively nightlife with more than 30 different gay and lesbian bars, nightclubs and restaurants. Boystown is home to popular shopping and entertainment for everyone and we are excited to bring our unique glass art pieces to this neighborhood!
"It (Boystown) has a rich and wholesome nightlife where you can always find a familiar face or even see your favorite performer passing by," said Danielle from the Mr. Nice Guy location in Boystown. She continued with, "Boystown by day is filled with great places to eat like Chicago Diner and Pick Me Up Cafe with vegan options so everyone can enjoy eating clean and green."
Can't help being apart of the first gay village in the whole United States which hosts biggest and baddest annual Pride parade and Market Days. Great fun for everyone without leaving harsh waste behind.
Here are some of the top reasons why we love Boystown:
- There is a massive diversity here, even between the different types of bars, clubs and nightlife so you choose how you want to experience it.
- We fit in with the other unique shops and bars throughout the neighborhood.
- Boystown will keep you dancing and celebrating all day and night, which means our friendly customers could enjoy some of our energy brownzzz.
- Our customers here love our location and our friendly staff and are very honest with giving us feedback.
- We carry many unique products that fit into the authentic Boystown culture.
Head over to our Boystown location at 3436 N. Halsted St. and you will surely create an unforgettable experience!